Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Let's see about this

So I have been festering all morning about...how should I put this? Well, how much life seems to not be so great right about now so I figured I will use something to channel my energy into something a little more productive than feeling sorry for myself. We shall see how much I keep up with this, considering I really have no clue what I'm doing or where I'm going with this.

Basically, I've been looking back on my life over the past 3 years and I hate where I am, who I've become and what life has handed me. This blog is how I'm (hopefully) going to change some of that.

About me: Single (obviously), 30, never married. Every time I see that I get this little ball in the pit of my stomach and I wonder how in the hell did this happen? When did I become this sad person??

I digress. I will attempt to not make this blog about how much my life sucks, because I know it doesn't, but I need an outlet to not make myself not lose my stinking mind!

More about me: I'm about to graduate from college with a degree in English, to hopefully continue on with my Master's degree in Library Science (fingers crossed...still nothing on that yet).

Guess that about sums me up in a nutshell. If someone out there feels the same way I do, don't be shy. It'd be nice to hear some sense of normalcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment