Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Where I am today

Still pregnant (as far as I know). I've started to feel the sickness that everyone talks about so much. Funny thing is my sweet almost husband feels it too sometimes. Funny how that works, right? We are putting the finishing touches on our wedding this weekend and will await the barrage of family that will begin appearing come Thursday afternoon. I'm excited and anxious to get this part of our story over with. Truth be told, I'm ready to get to Charleston and get on that giant boat!

I broke down and purchased a onesie over the weekend. I had told myself repeatedly that I would NOT go crazy and buy baby a ton of stuff but this one has sharks on it and I couldn't resist!



Cute, right? Pay not attention to my crazy almost husband and his way of hanging the outfit for demonstration.

Anybody else have a dog that is (or was) acting weird during your pregnancy? My older dog Dewey seems to be freaked out by me lately and I have no idea where this is coming from. He used to snuggle me all night and now he won't even get on the bed with me. I think I may post more about my other babies tomorrow. Yes, I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and I love them all as much as this baby I'm growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment