Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Looks like my boy is finally starting to miss us when we go out. My mom watched him so Josh and I could have dinner as an early anniversary to ourselves. I got a call about 7:30 waving the white flag, that Oliver had been crying since we left. There is a part of me that's a little happy he actually misses me when I leave him. Is that wrong?

Nana T heads to Virginia tomorrow and we won't get to see her again until mothers days weekend (my first one!). Please pray for my GMA. Things don't look so great right now and I really hate this. I know this is part of life but that doesn't make any of this any easier. For every milestone Oliver achieves, I always have in the back of my mind that my family is going through a lot of pain and I hope my GMA is at least comfortable and okay. No matter what happens I am always going to be so thankful she was healthy and well when I brought Oliver to meet her the first time.



Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Back to grind in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment