Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sleep, precious sleep. And quiet

Where has my down at 7, up at 6:45 baby gone??  I don't understand this ebb and flow of parenthood sometimes.  We were in a little routine and I don't think Oliver got the memo for some reason.  He is a bear about an hour after we get home from daycare/work and our normal routine, until Monday, was bath, solids, bottle, bed.  Well he's decided he wants to wake up and be angry for like an hour then go back to sleep about 9:30 or 10.  Any idea what is causing this??  I don't know how to fix this.  I just attempted to make an appointment with a GI doctor but apparently we need a referral for that.  Lots and lots of hoops jumping when it comes to being a parent!

There's a slight possibility that we may be having dinner with Josh's mom tonight, depending on if she agrees to come alone.  This should be very interesting and make for great material if it does happen! 

While we are on the topic of questions, explain to me how my baby wakes up like this?  I surely did NOT put him in his crib that way!!!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment