Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sweet baby

I know I'll regret saying this but my little man has been so sweet lately. Guess three days of Rocephin shots in each leg will do that to a baby, huh? It's so nice to NOT dread picking him up every single evening after work, wondering what kind of mood he will be in. We've started solid foods and he seems to love them! Ha ha, he's 20 pounds so I cannot imagine why he wouldn't love them.



(Yep, pretty much describes Oliver's attitude until about a week ago)

Daddy and I decided to take a day trip to Charleston on Saturday. Right now, Oliver HATES his car seat so let's hope we don't end up bailing and turning the car around halfway there (we live about an hour and a half from Charleston).

I've been looking through my old posts, especially the ones right after I found out I was pregnant and I'm so sad for that girl. I was SO terrified something bad would happen. I spent my whole life wondering if I'd ever be a mother and now look where life has taken me. If someone one day reads any of this, please know that things DO change and your life can be exactly what you want it to be if you remain patient and know that one day things will happen when they are supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment