Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend update

Hey everybody!  I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend.  Ours has been good.  I'm a little anxious about going back to work tomorrow but we shall see.

We took Oliver for ice cream last night and the zoo today.  So I guess he's had a pretty big weekend.  Seriously, my boy took a 3 hour nap yesterday!!!!  I'm pretty sure that's the longest nap he's ever, ever taken in his 8 months of life. 

Here's a few pics of our laid back weekend.  Hope y'alls was great too!















It rained the second half of our excursion at the zoo so we were all soaked.  Oh well, baby never made a peep.  He seemed to love it!

5 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with his cuteness! I'm glad y'all had a good time at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a chubber!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute! Glad you had fun at the zoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome zoo pictures. I love the one of you holding him and he's looking through the glass. He looks like such a big boy, and yet, still a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zoo pictures too. I actually read this post earlier but didn't get a chance to post my comment because blogger was acting stupid and work is still be extremely difficult. Ugh! I have been dying to take the kids to the zoo. Let's plan a date and meet up soon...maybe this fall! :-)

    ReplyDelete