Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 weeks

Baby's size? Pomegranate

Weight gain?  I had a quick check up on Wednesday and I haven't gained anything!

Maternity clothes? I can still wear my dresses but I can do maternity clothes as well

Stretch marks? I've gained and lost weight so much throughout my lifetime so I've had stretch marks since high school. Yay me.

Belly Button in or out? Should stay an inny like last time.

Sleeping? Apparently Dos has red hair, is the size of Oliver and I want Diet Coke

Foods I'm loving? Anything sweet.  I DO NOT have a sweet tooth either.

Foods I'm hating? I order things and then don't feel any of them.  I usually only eat half of what I order lately

Movement?  Still pretty quiet.  I got kicked in the bladder yesterday.

Best moment this week? More and more kicks.

Symptoms? I feel normal minus my expanding belly

Gender? GIRL

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach 

What I'm looking forward to?  Appointment with my new OB on Thursday.  Well, her nurse anyway.

Milestones: Just a few more weeks until my big anatomy scan

Emotions: Very emotional week for me

Dewey says What up bloggy friends??

post signature

6 comments:

  1. love that you are dedicated enough to do all of your weekly posts, esp with baby brain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dewey's appearance in the picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Hair?? She is going to be a little fire cracker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for some belly pics! Glad things are going well...sounds like you have truly reached the "feel good" trimester! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What up Dewey dog? Tell your human mama that I'm "digging" (he he- get it?) her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pic!! Dos is going to be so cute, come on look at Oliver :)

    Hope you guys are getting settled!

    ReplyDelete