It's hard to believe that it's already Wednesday. It is Wednesday, right? Things are in such utter chaos right now, it's difficult to know which end is up sometimes. A few randoms...
1. First off, I must stop to say a very happy birthday to my bloggy friends Sherry and Natalie. Hope y'all don't mind that I tell everyone today is your special day. Happy birthday my friends!!!!!
2. I have a lot of reservations about moving, which I've mentioned already. What I'm not upset about, however, is leaving my job. It's nice to hear from others who know the news (I haven't been broadcasting it for fear of there being repercussions) that they can't believe I didn't leave sooner. Guess that's the plight of working in the field I do, right? I adored this place and my boss in the beginning. Guess every good love affair must come to an.
3. Our house is a disaster. I have anxiety. Big time.
4. One of our dogs is seriously going to end up being Oliver's BFF very soon. It melts my heart.
5. I've had a headache for at least a week now. We need to get moved and have this over with, stat. I'm over it.
6. I won't get ultra political because I don't want to ruffle any feathers or offend anyone out there. However, Michelle Obama's speech last night was beautiful. And eloquent. And everything I would strive to be if I had her smarts. She brought me to tears, which never happens when it comes to stuff like that.
7. This time next week Aunt JCC will be almost finished with her first day at her new job. Can't wait to hear all about how things are going for her!!
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week. I am turning in our cable/internet tomorrow afternoon so if I get a little sketchy for the next few days, please don't leave me!! I promise I'm still around. Blogging from my phone is a tad complicated sometimes, especially with a small child. I'm going to take lots of pictures and update from the road as best I can so please hang in there with me. Our plan is to pick up the truck on Friday, hang around Columbia and say our final goodbyes on Saturday (hopefully we'll get to go to the game at noon too....Go Gamecocks!!) then head out early on Sunday morning, stopping in Martinsburg, West Virginia to spend the night. If all goes planned, we'll be in Massachusetts by early afternoon on Monday and will begin our new lives then.
I'm going to try to keep track of everyone and let y'all know how we are between now and then, just wanted to give you a heads up in case I go silent for a few days. Have a great rest of the week everybody!!