Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Go Gamecocks!

I'm coming to y'all from the bed of a giant Penske moving truck (hellllllo technology!). I'll post when we get to Martinsburg WV with an update of how our trip has gone thus far. 

Until then, we took Oliver to his first Carolina football game yesterday and it was a blast!!  It was so hot and I think he was a bit scared at first but he seemed to enjoy himself nonetheless. It was a very busy day yesterday but so worth the experience. He looked so adorable even fans of the other team stopped us and said how cute he is!  Boo to Williams Brice for making us buy a ticket for our 9 month old. Way to gauge your loyal fans. 

Anyway, here's a little snippet of our experience. I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. 







4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm hoping you've made it safely to WV and are resting in a comfortable bed right now. So happy little Oliver got to go to a Gamecocks game before the move! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops--I might have known in advance that they would charge you, but I guess I thought you knew. But really, like he's gonna take up a seat (or actually sit in the dang thing)! Get some rest tonight--can't wait to hear that you have safely arrived in MA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you had to buy a ticket for a baby?! Thats crazy. But I'm glad to hear everyone had fun! Can't wait to hear an update! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously. I can't believe they made you buy a ticket. The airlines don't even make you buy a ticket and they are the greediest bastards of them all.

    ReplyDelete