Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm a giant fail

Phew, things are crazy round these parts!!!! My child has been a devil the past few days so when I do get a free moment, all I want to do is either cry or sleep instead of blog. I'm really missing daycare lately. My little guy needs some friends to play with and stimulation. Obviously I'm just not cutting it.

Boxes everywhere, shit is lost, I'm on the verge of tears all the time. I actually locked myself in the bathroom today and me and Dewey cried. I think my hormones are just all over the place.

The dogs aren't housebroken anymore, Dewey barks all the time and they just chewed up my favorite pair of shoes. I'm telling you, it's been a doozie lately.

Enough of my whining. I tell myself every morning that today will be better, I'll be a better mom and I'll actually keep up with everything but I'm just sucking it up lately.

Thanks for checking in ladies! I hope everyone is well.

Here's my little devil. Really, he only looks sweet and innocent. He wanted to snuggle with his baby sister.

1 comment:

  1. You are NOT a giant fail. You have been through a stressful time where you relocated your entire life across state lines. Anybody would be cranky after that.

    ReplyDelete