Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

22 weeks

How far along? 22 weeks

Baby's size? Papaya 

Weight gain?  I'm still at the same weight as 15 weeks.  So, yay me!


Maternity clothes? I tried to put on some old jeans.  Ha ha, big mistake

Stretch marks? I've gained and lost weight so much throughout my lifetime so I've had stretch marks since high school. Yay me.

Belly Button in or out? Should stay an inny like last time.

Sleeping? Crazy dreams.  LOTS of crazy dreams

Foods I'm loving? Doritos

Foods I'm hating? 

Movement?  Seems like she's coming alive (no pun intended) over the past few days.  At my ultrasound, she wouldn't be still for the tech

Best moment this week? Getting my long and in depth ultrasound.  It was even more amazing than the ones with Oliver

Symptoms? I feel normal minus my expanding belly

Gender? GIRL

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach 

What I'm looking forward to? Another appointment on Wednesday

Milestones: Feeling kicks from the outside

Emotions: I'm an emotional wreck

I apologize for looking like total crap.  I mean, this is BAD


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Awww, I love reading about your documenting this pregnancy. Dos will love it one day. Yay for feeling those real kicks now! Hard to believe that in just a few short months, you'll be holding her in your arms, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, what's bad? That you are glowing and tired from pregnancy? I ate a lot of Doritos with Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do NOT look like crap. Not even close.

    ReplyDelete