Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks

Baby's size? Acorn squash

Weight gain? Gained 3 pounds since my appointment at the beginning of September. Think I'm up 15 lbs total

Maternity clothes? Fatty. Total fatty

Stretch marks? I've gained and lost weight so much throughout my lifetime so I've had stretch marks since high school. Yay me

Belly Button in or out? Should stay an inny like last time. It's starting to take on that weird pregnancy belly button now

Sleeping? The abscess last week has made sleep a memory again. Oh the pain!!!!!

Foods I'm loving? Back to pizza. Although we had dinner tonight and Josh loved the garlic aoli while I loved the maple butter. Go figure?

Foods I'm hating? Nothing lately

Movement? Kicks, punches, rolls galore

Best moment this week? It's been a pretty uneventful week minus the trip to the er. I also had to have a non stress test as a result but it was okay. Got to hear her moving and her little heart just beating away

Symptoms? Getting very large and uncomfortable

Gender? GIRL

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach. Not being tired all the time. Being able to play with Oliver without straining

What I'm looking forward to? My appointment on Monday. Joshy gets to go!

Milestones: Third Trimester!!!! I've also got 10 weeks left. Where has the time gone??

Emotions: I'm just all over the place. I am the cliche weepy pregnant lady


1 comment:

  1. Awww, lookin' cute, Mom! Cece will be here before you know it! I'm thinking and praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete