Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Humpday Randoms

New Hampshire is getting boring. It's too cold to do anything fun and I'm starting to think Oliver hates me and this hotel room.

I woke up today under the assumption that Oliver and I were going home tomorrow. Nope. Staying until Friday now. Ugh.

I am really bad with money. Seriously I need to be a grown up.

Josh and I are going to New York on Saturday to see ZBB at Madison Square Garden. All I keep thinking about is money.

Oliver has been coughing all day and he's got a runny nose. For some reason this has sent me into full on insane panic mode. I'm just so sure something bad is going to happen to him. I may have lost my mind.

Out excitement for the day? Going to the laundromat. Seriously, be jealous.

One more abscess and there will be no more children from this womb. I swear I can't handle anymore pain like what I had yesterday. We are talking Vicodin people. And I'm 7 months pregnant!!!!

We brought Dewey with us and I'm now officially hating my dog. He's pretty much the wussiest dog that has ever lived. And barks or growls at the slightest noise. All. Day. Long. It's especially fun when Oliver is napping. Dewey almost went out to the car a few times today. In 20 degree weather. Sigh.

Yep this may be my most random yet. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!!!

1 comment:

  1. Random? Yes! :) Just teasing... I really hope you start to have a better time. Oliver is ADORABLE! I hope he feels better. I'm sure he is fine!

    ReplyDelete