Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Humpday Randoms

I'm sitting here watching Elmo. Who would have ever thought?!?!

Is it normal to start feeling anxious about the arrival of baby number two? I worry I'm short changing Oliver by him not having any mommy and daddy alone time that he will ever remember.

Last night was my first not up half the night coughing. That part is getting old.

Oliver loves spicy food. I had no idea a one year old could love something spicy!!

Some of his birthday and Christmas presents have started arriving. I cannot believe his birthday is like two weeks from this weekend!!! It's amazing how fast time flies by.

Oliver is crawling and pulling up like a champ. I swear it feels like any second he's going to just stand up and run away.

Josh is working at Cape Cod today. Seriously I'm soooo jealous. I'm trying to make up an excuse to go visit him. It's the Cape!!!

Well I hope everyone has had a good week so far. I try to keep up but I've been so sick lately but hopefully that's behind me now. Fingers crossed anyway.

My boy this week:



3 comments:

  1. Hope you're ok! haven't heard from you in a while! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by to say Hi! Hope everything is ok! Pray your holidays have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saying hi. Haven't seen you post in a while, hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete