Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 weeks

Baby's size? Cucumber

Weight gain? Gained 3 more pounds. I am so embarrassed by what the scale says

Maternity clothes? Fatty. Total fatty

Stretch marks? I've gained and lost weight so much throughout my lifetime so I've had stretch marks since high school. Yay me

Belly Button in or out? Should stay an inny like last time. It's starting to take on that weird pregnancy belly button now

Sleeping? I'm sick. Again. So coughing all night with a sore throat is just a nightmare. Sickness is why I've been MIA on here lately

Foods I'm loving? Nothing lately

Foods I'm hating? Nothing lately

Movement? Kicks, punches, rolls galore

Best moment this week? Scheduling my csection for Friday January 25, 2013, at 9 a.m.

Symptoms? Getting very large and uncomfortable

Gender? GIRL

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach. Not being tired all the time. Being able to play with Oliver without straining

What I'm looking forward to? My next appointment. Get to have another ultrasound because I'm measuring eight weeks ahead

Milestones: Knowing her birthday

Emotions: I'm still all over the place. Why am I so emotional this time around?!?!?

And yeah I'm wearing new footie pajamas. Figured I'd change things up a bit. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and had a wonderful thanksgiving!!




2 comments:

  1. You look great!!!! Sorry you haven't been feeling well though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! For a birthday for CeCe!!!!! And the pjs are totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete