Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Randoms

Since I didn't put up my randoms post yesterday because of my appointment (still trying to figure out how to process all of that), I figured I'd do one today.


My little guy is almost sitting up, y'all.  I can't even believe it!  I really hate to admit it but I'm kind of glad he's not a newborn anymore.  Seriously, newborns suck sometimes!  Listen to me, especially since I'm still technically pregnant.  I'm just so excited for him now because he's just so much fun lately!  Oliver babbles literally all the time.  I have a feeling his first tooth is imminent. 

Josh had his orientation at school and officially has a schedule now!  I'm so excited for him.  He is going to make such a great Gamecock. 

Speaking of Gamecocks, our baseball team made it to the super-regionals and will face Oklahoma this weekend.  Go Gamecocks!!

Josh and I have eaten dinner at home almost every night this week.  This is a miracle, people.  A complete miracle. 


JCC and I say all the time that we should have our own reality show.  Seriously, this is so damn appropriate. 

Guess I don't really have all that much today.  I'm trying to make myself be happy because I know I have A LOT to be thankful for.  I am terrified about never being able to give Oliver a sibling more than I am about dying so my brain is kind of blah today. 

And I know I shouldn't end on this but there are things in life so much  more important than me.  If you haven't heard of her before and wouldn't mind, could you please say a prayer for sweet Lucy?  What her parents, family and friends must be going through right now is something I can honestly not even begin to imagine. 

Anyway, almost to the weekend.  I hope this post finds y'all happy and your loved ones healthy. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you. I really dislike the newborn phase. In my opinion you just have to do it so you can get through to the good stuff. I could probably have a whole bunch of kids if I didn't have to do the young baby thing with them. But you do.....so I'm done with 2. Very cute pic of Oliver in the tub!

    ReplyDelete