Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Yuck

I appear to be in the throes of all day sickness, as I was with Oliver, the past few days.  I'm absolutely not complaining, I promise.  Just makes it very difficult to put sentences together that actually have any meaning to them.  If this pregnancy follows my pregnancy with Oliver, this will last for another 9 1/2 weeks.  But, like I said, I'm welcoming it.  Definitely gives me hope that things are doing what they're supposed to right now.

We took Oliver to the pool again last week and, in true Joshy, Jr. style, he fell asleep.  Again.  In the pool.  Ha ha, only my boy I think.  He whined because the water was cold but once we got used to everything he seemed okay.


My sweet fair skinned little guy.  This is what he looks like when we go out in the sun. 


He's almost got teeth!!!!!  This is so crazy to me. 


So he got his first bite of pizza crust yesterday to help alleviate the teething pain.  Don't worry, it was supervised.  And he ate none of it.  Ha ha, and I apologize for the almost nip slip.  That outfit is still just a *tad* too big.


I just love this.  Paci?  Check.  Blankie?  Check.  Thumb?  Check.  He was crazy whiney yesterday but moments like this make everything okay again. 

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Not really sure where my sudden burst of okay-ness came from but I'll take it.  If you are the praying type, Josh and I could use some.  We are attempting to fix our debt incurred from getting married/moving into a broken house.  So, any good vibes our way would be so beyond appreciated I cannot even begin to say thank you enough!

1 comment: