Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Humpday Randoms

I mohawked Oliver's hair at bedtime and it stayed that way all night!  He he, my little guy will be the boy wearing smocked clothing with his hair all spiked up.


I mean, come on right?  Sigh, he's just so awesome sometimes. 

My mom called me last night and said that my grandmother might not make it through the night so I started crying.  I guess Oliver hasn't picked up on emotional cues yet so I look over and he's laughing and laughing.  Can't be upset with that face around, can you?

Josh and I went to a block party hosted by our neighborhood last night.  Oh my goodness, how much fun was that!?!?  We've lived in our house for almost a year and it was so much fun getting to meet some of our neighbors.  Oliver had to be dressed in style, of course.


Prayers would be appreciated for my family as we wait for my Grandmother to be relieved of her suffering.

Our plans for a beach trip had to be cancelled as we wait for word on when a funeral will be in order.

I guess I'll just put it out there that we will start trying to give Oliver a sibling next month.  I'm going to document that process to see what happens.  Probably TMI but oh well.  I know there are many women out there who struggle with getting pregnant and, like I've stated in past posts, I'm terrified I will join them.

Really hoping I can put my education to use soon.  There are just so many things about where I am now that I'm really disappointed about.  I thought this place was different from the rest where I used to work.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far.  Here's to the long weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment