Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Class of 2015

I am so excited to announce that my honey, Josh, got accepted to USC for Fall 2012. He was so nervous that no university would ever admit him and look what happened! I am just so thrilled for him. Guess Oliver will have some pretty big shoes to fill when he gets old enough, right? I mean, his mama, daddy and the General all graduated from Carolina! I've hoped since day one that my little man would be a linebacker at Carolina one day.

Ever since Josh decided to go back to school I've been so excited to share this experience with our children. I hope they understand one day that education is so important and that anything worth obtaining in life is worth fighting for. We will see what the future holds!

We are starting Weight Watchers and Couch to 5K so stay tuned for updates on that starting this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment