Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sometimes and Always #1


Please excuse the bags under my eyes.  Oliver had a rough night the past two so this mama did as well.

I'm going to attempt to link up with Megan over at Mackey Madness and see if I can come up with some clever things to say today.

Sometimes:  I tell myself I'm going to go to bed early.
Always:  I end up staying up either watching tv or reading (50 Shades in my current obsession...judge me if you must).

Sometimes:  I think today is the day I'll start running again.
Always:  I'm so lazy and don't want to be bothered when I get home.

Sometimes:  I get so bitter about what's happening right now.
Always:  I look at my sweet baby and husband and realize that things sure could be a whole lot worse.

Sometimes:  I get excited thinking about having another baby sometime hopefully soon.
Always:  I panic that I'll never be able to conceive and carry to term again.

Sometimes:  I get so frustrated with the whining from Oliver that I want to get in the car and never come back.
Always:  I remember how lucky I am to have a happy, healthy baby.

Sometimes:  I want to move from here and start over again.
Always:  It feels like I will never see anything besides South Carolina again.

Sometimes:  I regret wasting my time and energy to get two degrees.
Always:  I remember what an accomplishment working full time and going to school full time was.

Sometimes:  I wish I was a better wife.
Always:  I appreciate Josh for being the best husband possible, even when I'm not the best wife.


Hope everyone is having a great week so far.  I have a cautionary tale to tell about Orbitz and their practices once I can get my thoughts out properly.  Now I must get more coffee to make up for the vomit explosion Oliver had last night and freaked me out so bad I barely slept.  



1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking the other day if I'll ever move out of South Carolina haha.

    ReplyDelete