Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday's Letters

Another Friday already?? 

Photobucket 

Dear Gamecocks:  I feel like I need to just make this one a permanent letter.  You're on to Baton Rouge tomorrow to play LSU.  Make us proud again.  Gamecock nation loves you!

Dear Oliver:  You're in to everything.  I mean every damn thing.  You may only army crawl but you're very efficient.  I am officially worn out at the end of every day.

Dear Sickies:  Move along.  This is getting old.  Please don't make my baby sick next.  I may have to cut someone!

Dear Fatness:  I have to get my act together as soon as this baby comes.  I can't believe I've let myself get this fat.  Fat.  Fat.  FAT.

Dear Dos:  I know it seems late in the game but I'm really starting to warm up to the whole girl thing.  Don't get me wrong, it's not that I didn't want a girl I just know how this could turn out.  I don't want to mess her up.  Guess only time will tell on this one if we're good enough parents.

Dear US Jobs:   I did not get a Master's degree to be defeated by you.  I want to work for the government.  I'm making this happen. 

Well I hope everyone had a great week.  Any exciting plans for the weekend?  I hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment: