Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

ME or bust

I am currently sitting at Logan airport in Boston waiting for Josh's plane to land. He's finally home!!!!! Considering this storm everyone is talking about, he may be leaving again to help with clean up. We shall see.

We are leaving the airport and heading to Freeport Maine to do a little (lot) shopping at LL Bean. I'm very excited!!!! I've been before but it's been many, many years.

I had a follow up ultrasound this morning and all looks perfect with Dos. I'm feeling almost healed from that abscess. Seriously y'all it was so the most painful thing I've ever experienced.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!! I'm going to try to update tomorrow with pictures but we shall see.

Until then, check out my little twinkies. That would be Oliver on the left and CeCe on the right.

4 comments: