Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Humpday Randoms

I have lost track of days lately and honestly didn't realize it was Wednesday until about an hour ago.

Here's a few things on my mind:

Step throat sucks.

Strep throat sucks even worse when you're 6 months pregnant.  Yeah, spending 4 hours in the ER because I don't have a stupid doctor here yet just made my freaking week.  Eff.

Josh is out of town for training.  This is definitely going to be a sad time for me.  I miss my sweet.

Josh and I were FaceTiming earlier and I woke up Oliver trying to let Josh see him.  That was an hour ago.  Eff again.

I am absolutely obsessed with Revenge.  I may have mentioned that already.  Seriously, why didn't I watch this show sooner??

I'm not sure why I didn't realize it sooner but it hit me HARD on Monday morning that I'm going to be a mom of two in 3 months.  The only child who wanted siblings with such desperation is about to have two children.  I really have been in denial, huh?

I kind of miss my old South Carolina life.  We had a good house set up going, albeit in a house I hated.  But, we weren't piled on top of each other and I didn't have to constantly get pissed off that something else of mine has gone missing.  Again. 

I'm so thankful I have so much help here.  For real y'all, I was SO sick on Monday.  Without my mom and Julia here, it would have been a disaster.  I couldn't even take care of myself, let alone Oliver. 

I am actually enjoying this whole Fall thing.  Minus the whole damn house being sick but that's beside the point. 

Phew, Oliver is finally back to sleep!  I hope y'all have had a great week so far. 

2 comments:

  1. I got bronchitis when Spencer was about one and a half. Michael had to stay home from work to take care of both of us. It's nice to have someone else to help.

    How long until Josh is back? You're probably missing him like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for two babies!!! We all wuv you

    ReplyDelete