Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Letters

Last Friday until Joshy comes back from Missouri.  I've missed my sweet honey so much.

Photobucket 

Dear Gamecocks: Tomorrow is a huge day.  Would you mind not letting us down?  All this hype is a new thing for a Gamecock fan and I'm kind of loving it.

Dear Oliver:  You're still in to everything.  Time for baby jail.


Dear Stepdad:  I'm mad at you.  You ended up in the ER on Wednesday night because of your own stupidity.  I don't feel sorry for you.  You had a seizure because you're an idiot.  Put your big boy underpants on and start taking your meds again.

Dear new daycare:  I am so apprehensive about sending Oliver.  Please go easy on me on Thursday and Friday.  Daycares here scare me.

Dear hormones:  Help me out a little, please?  Today was not a good day and I'm really questioning moving here.  Full on meltdown today.

I got a new do yesterday.  Still trying to decide if I like it.

Well that's about it.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Baby jail!

    Your hair looks really nice. I need to do something with mine. Elliott's tried to rip it out every chance he has, so there's not much I can do right now. Soon, though.

    ReplyDelete