Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Humpday Randoms

Yep I let that abscess go and I spent about an hour in a breast surgeons office having it drained. Very fun times. She was so awesome and she gave me the names of obs in the area. Needless to say, I'm finding a new doctor considering her staff told me she was too busy to see me and I should just go to the er. From a doctor. Who knows I'm 25 weeks pregnant.

I got Oliver from his nap this morning and he was standing in his crib. Silly baby.

Only two more days until I pick up joshy from the airport in Boston on Friday at 8:30. I. Can't. Wait!!!!!

Any suggestions for relieving back problems while pregnant?

Have I mentioned how much different this pregnancy is?? I swear she's trying to kill me.

We normally watch Once Upon a Time and I'm kind of hating it this season.

I really wish I had gotten a mini van. Getting Oliver in and out of a Sorento is a tad difficult. Not to mention the lack of room.

Suggestions on disciplining a child? When do I start? How forcefully?

Guess that's about all that's happening around these parts today. Oliver starts daycare tomorrow and I'm excited. Well excited and nervous too. Hopefully he's a good boy!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch! That abscess sounds no fun. OBs piss me off sometimes. I have never found one that I really like. I'm switiching again because of how poorly they handled my pregnancy with Elliott. I'm not having any more babies, but I can't bring myself to go to that office again.

    I'm with you on the mini-van. The extra room is so, so appealing. We just can't get a new car right now. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to have so much fun at daycare. Yay for the hubby coming home! I pray your start feeling better. The abscess sound so painful. I didn't even realize you could get them under your breast! ouch!
    I'm trying to find a new Dr. right now... its a real pain. Hope you have better luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. With you and Natalie on OBs why is it impossible to find a good one. Makes me want to go to med school to be an OB. Then I snap back into reality!

    Back pain...chiropractor. I had the worst pain in my back when pregnant. I couldn't even sit or lay down. I am not normally a big fan of chiropractors but my theory was desperate times called for desperate measures and it worked.

    Discipline...my mom's theory "you get what you give". Give nice positive energy and he will return it. Try to set him up so he doesn't need discipline. Right now he is still little and really isn't doing anything with the intention or understanding of being bad. Redirect him from activities you don't want him to do and keep him engaged in what you want him doing. True discipline starts later IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter has been standing her crib too. It was an oh-my-gosh moment the first time but now it's time to lower the crib. The only thing that helped my back pain was a heating pad when I was pregnant. I would lay on that bad boy every night.

    I nominated you...
    http://herecomesthehuman2011.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete