Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

What we've been up to lately

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!  I'm still sick and Josh will be gone until October 26th so things have been a little difficult round these parts.  I feel like sickness and illness are hanging over this house or something.  I honestly feel no better than I did after I started taking Penicillin. 

Julia and I got out yesterday for a brief reprieve and we had a good time.  Granted, I'm even sicker now than I was before but it was worth it.  Zach Braff from Scrubs was at UMASS for a political rally so I KNEW I had to go.  Seriously, I've loved him for years.  I won't get political or anything, I promise.  We really did have a great time though.  Well, minus it being SO hot in the building and me literally almost passing out from the heat, being 6 months pregnant and being sick.

Anyway, what we've been up to...













2 comments: