Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Josh!


On this date, 29 years ago, my sweet husband Joshua Nick Branham graced this world with his presence.  Sadly, I've only known him for two years of this time but they have been the best two years of my life.

Dear Josh:

I am the luckiest girl on the planet.  Hands down.  I'm so sad that you're away for training on your birthday but just know that you're on my mind and in my heart today.  Well, everyday but especially on this day.  I hope your last year in your 20s is everything you hoped it would be and more.

Oliver is such a lucky little boy to have you and we all know that Dos will be a lucky girl too.  I daydream about your relationship with her all the time and just how blessed she is to have you as her daddy.


Joshy, I love you forever and always.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, even if you are 1,000 miles away from us.  We all miss you and it's not the same without you here.  I can't wait to see you again!!!!!  Happy, happy, happy birthday honey beat!


5 comments:

  1. Those are adorable pics of you two! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw love the pictures!! Happy Birthday Josh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much honey and I am the one who is lucky to be married to you. I cannot stress how much it hurts my heart to be away from you and Oliver for so long. You are the best wife and mother to our children that I could have ever asked for. Thank you so much. I will see you soon and I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday josh spice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, hope your honey had a great birthday and gets home to you guys very soon! I hate when Eddie goes away and leaves us for work. And that last picture of you two on your wedding day...priceless! Ya'll look perfect and happy together!

    ReplyDelete