Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday, Monday

Little man is really giving me a run for my money lately. He's been good, just allllllll over the place. He's started really pulling up on things which is fun. Well except when he falls in the bathtub. Yeah, that was fun.

Okay this pregnancy has been rough. I keep getting these damn abscesses under my breasts and each one is more painful than the last. I'm sorry for the tmi. Am I the only person who has experienced this???? I may have to break down and call my OB tomorrow. I've had three of them now and the idea of having to go in and have it drained sounds about as appealing as getting Dos out with no meds.

I hope everyone has had a good day so far. We are patiently waiting for Josh to get home then we are heading to Maine for a little LL Bean trip. Oliver starts daycare on Thursday and they are taking his school pictures on Monday. Seriously I cannot wait!!!!!

It's late and I should be asleep. Instead I'm laying here in pain, watching House. Until tomorrow my friends!

4 comments:

  1. oh no, I hope you feel better soon.
    Abi K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the front of his outfit, but I'm pretty sure that Elliott has that same grey outfit. It's like a baseball outfit, right?

    LOVE the picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH! I had a sebeacous gland that was swollen on my boob when I was pregnant and it suckkkked! I didn't want to wear a bra at all and for me, that wasn't really an option so I was uncomfortable. They are no fun at all! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how grown Oliver looks standing up playing and in that picture with you dressed like a little man. I love preppy boy clothes like argyle sweaters. So precious! :-)

    ReplyDelete