Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

7 Months

My Dearest Oliver,

How are you already 7 months old??  I feel in some ways that the time has flown by and in others that we are just creeping along.  You are hands down the happiest baby I have ever met in my life.  It takes almost nothing to get you to smile and laugh and I LOVE that about you.  You grin from ear to ear and show everyone your two bottom teeth.  You definitely have your moments but, for the most part, you are so easy going and just love everyone. 

I love that you study everyone and are very focused and serious when you're trying to accomplish a task.  We gave you puffs and cheese doodle things on Saturday and you were more interested in smashing them than actually getting them in your mouth. 


1 day old


1 month old




2 months old




3 months old


4 months old


5 months old


6 months old


7 months old



Stats:

Diapers: Size 4
Weight:  22.6 pounds
Height:  28 inches
Favorite foods:  Everything.  Seriously, we can put anything in front of you and you'll eat it.  I think you really like bananas, oatmeal, sweet potatoes and carrots the best.  But, you love pickles, lemons and pancakes too.
Milestones:  You can sit up like a champ now and can roll over too.  Hopefully you'll be crawling very soon!
Sleep:  You sleep anywhere from 6:00-7:00 to 6:30 a.m.  You love your sleep!  Mommy and Daddy thank you for that.

Oliver, you are an absolute joy to be around and I am so incredibly thankful to be your mommy.  I cannot wait to watch you grow and become a perfect Southern gentleman.  Mommy loves you, a bushel and a peck.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 7 month birthday Oliver. I love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you really must stop it with the cute clothes! The 7 month outfit with the hat? GET. OUT. OF. TOWN. I am dying from the cuteness.

    What a darling boy!

    Can you believe that in 5 months they will be 1?

    ReplyDelete