Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

What I'm Lovin' Monday

Hi everybody!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!  Head on over to sweet Sherry's blog and say hello to her.  Seriously, she's awesome.  Go now!!!

The Sweet Life of the Reeses


Loving the weekends and a chance to spend time watching how much Oliver has changed and grown over the past 7 months.  I LOVE his daycare and they take such good care of him.  But, it is difficult sometimes not getting to watch what happens with him each day and how he's gone from a blob to a little boy.  

Loving our sweet Gertrude and how she has taken to Oliver lately.  Awwwwwww.


Loving my boys.  I mean, really?  Could there be anything cuter than this??


Loving this crib.  I just have a feeling Dos is a girl.  Sigh, if only I were stupid and rich and could afford an $800 crib.


Well, those are just a few things I'm loving today.  Hope everyone has a fantastic and lovely Monday!

7 comments:

  1. I'm still totally loving that crib!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver is a doll! Kudos to you for blogging over the weekend!

    Love the name Hugo!

    That crib is adorable, but sorry, I could never spend that much on a crib! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent $600 on a dream crib..... it's worth it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious because that is my niece's crib. I would never pay that and would never buy an iron crib...I mean, hello, total head injury waiting to happen. Haha! Plus, my niece and none of my other nieces and nephews sleep in their beds so it is a waste of money. I buy convertible cribs that grow with my kids, and I love them. Evan's was cherry and he sleeps in it as a double bed now. I bought Brody's white convertible crib at Target for $150 and absolutely love it.

    Oh and I nominated you for a bloggy award because you are my fav! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://eddieandsherryreese.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-first-blog-award.html

      Delete
    2. And I love Oliver in his Target brand diapers. Brody wears them too, and I think they are the cutest diapers ever! ;-)

      Delete
  5. Our babies totally have the same wardrobe! That orange outfit was Elliott's 6 month picture outfit. Too bad we live, like, thousands of miles apart. We could have some totally cute photo opps.

    Love the crib. Don't love the price. Do you have ideas for a theme for a girl room? Do you do baby themes?

    ReplyDelete